Saturday, March 16, 2013

Currently.



Watching Well, at the moment, nothing. I watched Pitch Perfect earlier, though and I'll probably watch it again later (it's just so funny!) I'm trying to lesson plan, though, and I get distracted if I watch something at the same time.

Thinking about All the work I have to get done between this evening and tomorrow. Two more lesson plans, studying for a test, and preparing for another lesson I'm assisting with on Monday.

Listening to the Lumineers station on Spotify. The song right now is Patron Saints by Regina Spektor.

Excited about The warmer weather! I wore a cardigan and tights to a wedding today and when I left it was so hot! I'll miss wearing cardigans all the time (who am I kidding, I'll still wear them...) but warmer weather is exciting!

Reading The Passing Bells by Phillip Rock. It's similar to Downton Abbey and wonderful so far.

Loving my short hair! I had it this short about two years ago and I missed it. So much less time in the mornings! I feel more grown up with it this way.

Drinking I may have just discovered Chai Lattes this week and I am addicted.

Eating leftover red peppers stuffed with tomato basil sauce and sauteed eggplant. So yum! I also had some wedding food today and I'm not ashamed about it. I can't eat any greens (well, I can have a few) because of the blood thinners I am on, so I have also been eating potatoes more than usual. I used to hate them but I love them now!

Missing School, as funny as that sounds. I was out for 10 days in the hospital, and then had spring break. I miss routine!

Making me happy my brother is home from Saint Louis. I am making progress on makeup work. I have a wonderful family and wonderful friends. I went to a fun jewelry party last night. My house is cute. I get to start my herb/vegetable garden. Basically everything lately is making me happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments! Feel free to leave a link to your blog - I love reading about other people's blogs just as much as I love writing mine!